At Heritage Springs, Assisted Living residents needing care, and loved ones now providing that care, can enjoy the full potential of their lives.
Sometimes all a person needs to maintain the highest level of independence is a little help. Heritage Springs is devoted to seniors who want to live independently but need help with some daily activities, such as dressing, bathing, grooming, housekeeping and medication management.
Here, seniors can live comfortably and securely, knowing they have 24-hour access to our care team of highly trained, compassionate and respectful professionals. In addition, quarterly assessments ensure additional help is provided when necessary.
Illuminations is a transitioning program designed for residents who are experiencing memory loss, but do not yet require the supervision of a secure memory care environment.
Here are some of the features you’ll find in our assisted living residences:
- Private studio apartment (327 sq. ft.)
- Deluxe studio apartment (335 sq. ft.)
- Grand studio apartment (422 sq. ft.)
- One-bedroom apartment (544 sq. ft.)
- Fully appointed kitchenettes
- Self-controlled heating and air conditioning
- Walk in showers with safety bars
- 24-hour emergency assistance pull cords
- Spacious closets
- Pet friendly
Assisted Living – starting at:
One Bed $4,095